Thursday, October 9, 2008

Presents & My little B'day party @ CC

Haha.. Wondering why Elmo like the pacifier so much that when ever i take it out he'll cry, come let me try see see and mummy & daddy were giggling away when i stuff it inside my mouth... haha... No matter wat i'm still daddy & mummy bao bei Yeah...




These are just some of the items mummy took as it's quite late liao after openin all these gifts, and mummy say i'm suppose to be gettin to bed.. There's a bicycle given by Jessica Biao Jie and a little computer given by Xiao Shu and his gf... Thanks all for the gifts and ang boa.. Lots of Luv from Javier to u all <3...



Mummy & Daddy bought me a cake to celebrate at the center, this is a little celebration at the center.. Haha.. the three gor gor & me are a gang heehee From the Left is Melman Gor, Sabien Gor and the one on the right is Sze Jun Gor... And there's a pics where nxt to Sze Jun Gor is Sze En Mei Mei and Joyce Jie Jie...

No comments: